Update July 31, 2019 4:45pm
We are now confident we have eliminated the underlying problems that were causing site slowness.
To resolve the issue we disabled a problematic server that was causing database errors, we fixed a bug in TherapyNotes which we now know was the primary cause for performance issues, we gave more server resources to our web server farm, and we released a software update that greatly improved overall TherapyNotes performance. Not only was the issue resolved, these changes are having a wonderful improvement on overall server and site performance!
Thank you to everyone for their patience and understanding!