Medical Credentialing Without the Hassle
Take away the stress of getting on insurance panels. Save time, effort, and headaches by letting our trusted partners help you manage the credentialing process. Here’s how it works:
- Choose your insurance provider(s) and provide the necessary documentation.
- We’ll inform you of closed panels, complete your application, and create or update your CAQH.
- We’ll follow up on your application and enrollment, resolving any issues that may arise.
- We’ll receive, review, and send you contracts, negotiating rates and terms to your preferences.
- After we submit your contracts, you’re ready to bill to insurance!
Want to know more about what's involved with getting on insurance panels? Read Getting on Insurance Panels: How to Navigate the Process on our blog.
Speak with Our Success Team to Get Started
Schedule a call with a member of our customer success team, and we'll connect you with our credentialing partners.